Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-11-2006, 04:21 AM

Default Re: OMG.... must read...

[ QUOTE ]
either way, it is your own fault, what did you think "can i play poker" meant, its like you gave a monkey a gun and got pissed when he shot someone, if you know she is this dense make sure she plays a play money game, its worth the extra minute

[/ QUOTE ]

True, but I can promise you that this is the way things will happen in the future. I am not really worried about the money. I don't play poker for a living. I play it for fun. So it's not really a huge deal now that the shock factor of what happened has wore off. $1000 isn't really that big of a deal, I gamble that in poker machines around here on a regular basis. Just couldn't believe that she made this mistake. Mistakes happen, no harm done, no one is dead. Some donk just got lucky is all. Hopefully, he needed that money more than I did. Things happen for a reason.

Still got some bank on FT, guess I will have to go back to playing there. How long does it usually takes stars support to get back with a hand histories email?