Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Legislation
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-05-2006, 05:53 PM

Default Re: Please tell me who I should vote for

[ QUOTE ]
what an ass you are. I did not make this personal. Yes, the reality of life is there are more issues than poker. Have you not noticed we have troops getting killed fighting for us?

I do NOT want a Democratic majority because most of them are anti-American and have NO good policies. IF a kyl loss means the Dems control the senate then i am for kyl. But the reality is the Republicans HAVE paid for this Frist cheap shot at poker. You think they will go farther?, please, hell Frist is gone.

Again, not that you will ever understand, PeDerson (not peterson) has never supported online gambling rights, not ever.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're an ass. Need me to drag out quotes where you called everyone dumb, and accused us of being spies? You made it personal when you called out anyone who had views opposing yours. No chit there are more issues than poker. HOWEVER, some people here are actually voting purely on poker. To them, this is the only issue. That is their right.

Democrats are "anti-American and have NO good policies"? Amazing. Are you this partisan that you accuse Democrats of being traitors with no merit? Republicans have some good qualities, but I can actually admit that. To say that about any party other than the Nazi's or someone is just blanket ignorant hate.

I DONT CARE if Pederson supports our rights. I care that he replaces John Kyl, who actively attacks poker. I made that clear in my post, and you refuse to read my simple English. Find where I said "Pederson supports our rights". Pederson will stick his thumb up his ass and do whatever he wants, and he has never expressed interest in targeting poker.

How did Republican's pay for this? Enlighten me. Revenge is a poor motive anyway. This is about preventing future harm. Frist was the majority leader the helped Kyl along. Frist being gone a positive, but Kyl was the architect of the legislation, and has STATED that he wants to go futher and revise the wire act. Denying that is like denying that you have fingers.