Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-02-2006, 01:42 PM

Default New Job! Help!!

Okay so I just got a job playing music/singing at this restaurant three times a week. I'm obviously going to get request to play songs, and I want to be able to play as many as I possibly can. I'm going to be playing mainly on an acoustic guitar, but there is also a keyboard set up in the playing area, and I can whip out the harmonica if need be.

So help me out! Name some songs that you would request, or think I might get requests for. Keep in mind the instruments, and the fact that most of the patrons are college aged. I'll probably know a lot of the songs that you guys list, but I don't care, put obvious ones too!

btw, after I got the job, the owner, who seems cool as [censored], was telling me that I will get free drinks while I'm playing if I want them. The funny thing about that is not only am I 20, but 2 days ago I made various bets totaling 2k+ with friends that I would not drink for the rest of 2006 because I realized that I'm an alcoholic. I'm not using that term loosely either, I finally realized it when I was starting to mix drinks before going to class. But that's a whole different story...Back on topic, help plz!!! Thx in advance guys.