Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-01-2006, 05:37 AM

Default Re: Maccaca vs Erotic [censored] Pedophila Novels

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
George Allen(R) gets crucified by the press for weeks over a foreign word that no one has ever heard of. Jim Webb(D) writes [censored] erotic pedophilic novels and the press lets the story die in two days.....

Er yeah.....there is no press bias.

[/ QUOTE ]

George Allen, a guy with a history of racism (confederate flag and noose proudly on display, harrassment of black foe in college, many witnesses to his casual and frequent use of "niggger") spitefully calls an Indian guy a racist name on tape.

James Webb, war hero, writes Vietnam novel that is on the military's reading list for character development, a novel that received high praise from John McCain. There's sex in his novels - gasp! even gay sex!

[/ QUOTE ]

It really is like there are two different realities. What you are saying seems so self-evidently true to me. The witnesses to the N-word, they weren't liberal plants, they were just people speaking out. James Webb, War hero, author, why does he have to get smeared as a "pedophilic writer". WTF? He wrote fiction books, with things he saw, in WAR. A War he fought in, heroically.

I really think these guys are pulling my leg with these statements and arguments. The posters seem intelligent to me. I really don't get it. They can't believe this stuff. These are the same guys that read me for Ace high and value bet their AK on the river, but they expect me to buy this crap? What is it Will Ferrel says in Zoolander, "I feel like I'm taking crazy pills".