Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-29-2006, 09:01 PM

Default Re: CCU...gone?

[ QUOTE ]
Why don't you answer legit questions FON.

Seems everyone of your responses is to
1.Insult someone
2.Give another excuse of why something is not getting paid and its not your fault.

I dont know if everyone else in this thread missed your cancelling of the Luck referrals, or they just dont care becuase they are not due money from Lucks (which is the case for myself, as you owe me only for SIA), but it seems that you just randomly cancelling payments a week after you were supposed to pay them, although completely in character for yourself, would seem to me a really big pissing point.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's because I keep answering the same question over, and over, and over again. For example, how many times have people asked if I'd be willing to make PayPal payments after I posted asking for you all to post your thoughts on the idea?

I'll be speaking with NETeller again tomorrow to see how we're looking...believe it or not I don't actually like having thousands of dollars in limbo (i.e. not in my bank account, not in my NETeller account...just kind of sitting there, not collecting interest).

Regarding the 'Lucks, I'll post a transcript of my correspondence with my affiliate manager once things are finalized...I won't be surprised when I'm accused of "making it up" for [censored] and giggles, though.