Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-24-2006, 06:06 PM

Default Pokertracker stats

I been playing poker for some months now without trying to get reads on my opponents or trying to use all the usefull information that pokertracker have. I have been making some nice money during the time bonuswhoring like crazy but I now came to the conclusion that maybe its time to acctually learn to play poker =) During my bonuswhoring time I also aquired alot of poker books that now have arrived home so I have started to read some low limit books, and I also made my first "hand post" here on the microlimits forum to try and get myself to think a little more about the game.

I checked around the forum to try and get some information about what PT stats that are good to have in Acehud or other programs while you play to get some "statistic reads" or what ever you can call it. But I didnt find any good threads so feel free to post me so nice links if you know any. Or write what PT stats that are usefull when playing and how it can be of some use, somewhat like this:

PFR% - A player who raises with a small PFR% you can lay down most hands against, while a player that got a high PFR% you might call with AJo even that you usually fold it to a raise since its easy dominated (now I dont know if this is true just an exampel)

I hope you understand what I mean and that I didnt overlook alot of usefull posts in the forum search. But who knows... afterall Im a moron!