Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Business, Finance, and Investing
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-23-2006, 04:38 PM

Default A little advice for an undergrad???

My name is Kevin and I currently am a Junior/Senior at Washington State University and will be graduating with my Bachelors in Finance December 2007. I have been contemplating multiple ideas of what I want to do next and thought I might be able to find some advice from some experienced people here.
My targeted career field at this time is aimed at something either in Financial Analysis or Financial Planning. Im trying to figure out what would be best for me from here. My options really are:
-Trying to go straight to grad school for my MBA, which I could most likely get into here at WSU immiediately.
-Waiting for some work experience so that I could maybe get into a better MBA program somewhere else.
-Starting to work on getting my Level I CFA for possibly taking the exam next December when Im graduating.
Of these options, which seems the most feasible as well as which seems like it would be the most helpful in finding a good job? Any advice would be greatly appreciated and I thank you in advance for your insight.
Kevin