Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-18-2006, 02:22 PM

Default Re: men the master and one of his crew had big fight tonight

[ QUOTE ]
I wonder how they sort out all the chips, no way eye in the skys would be able to catch the kind of action this sounds like.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was in a very similar situation to this at the tropicana in LV 2 years ago (although with noone as famous in the poker world as MTM). There was a huge fight, the table was turned over and peoples chips went EVERYWHERE. The guy (whos name I remember lol, Jordan) decided to take on 5 security guards. He was pretty big and gave them a hell of a fight, with one of them taking quite a beating off him before they got him restrained. Anyway once it had all calmed down all the chips were everywhere (it was a 1/2 NL cash game). I had about 350 and recovered them NP. I was sure there was going to be an argument over this from someone but bizarrely after everyone had picked up what was "theirs" there was 50 chips left over not accounted for? (Not jordans because he had been bustoed before the argument. The poker room manager was there and eventually it was decided the 50 dollars would be added as dead money to the next pot. Since I was UTG for this hand I decided to make it real juicy and stated my intention to make it 20 to go blind, which I duly did (with the manager laughing and saying, nice sweetener. A couple of people got in on the action before all the table nits starting complaining and moaning and getting upset that they couldnt play the hand because of this (FU LV nits). This started the whole situation off again w people complaining to the manager so eventually the hand got called dead and restarted. I did not raise blind this time nor did I win the pot but thankfully one of the non nits did AHAHAHAHAHA.

It really surprised me everyone was obv honest and we were left with extra money. If there had been debate over it would have been even more chaotic.

BTW nice thread guys

Jez