Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-16-2006, 04:23 PM

Default Re: CCU...gone?

[ QUOTE ]
are you saying what he was doing is going to get in trouble, or that you guys are making sure that he's paying taxes on his business income?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not that it's their concern, they're just looking to make sure that, more so than Uncle Sam gets his money, Uncle Sam gets my money.

[ QUOTE ]
Now for an update: It looks like funds should be allocated in time to make payments by the 20th, assuming NETeller doesn’t delay things too long while verifying my identity (again) due to the amount being deposited. Additionally, I think I’m going to have to go-to-bat with Party Partners for the Starluck/Planetluck commission for September – I assumed the delay was due to the UIGEA, but apparently commissions were paid to other affiliates around the 9th. Unfortunately, (as many of you might know) Party Partners has been less-than-friendly to ‘luck affiliates…so I’m going into this letting you all know that the probability of success here isn’t great.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good news, it looks like this will be resolved by Friday. Since you all insist that I just "make up" these issues for my own personal entertainment...here is an email from my affiliate manager over at Party Partners:

[ QUOTE ]
Hi,

[sensitive material]... it should be resolved by Friday please write to me on Thursday if you haven't already received payment.

sory about the inconvenient.

I look forward to hearing from you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Happy Monday.