Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Poker > Other Poker Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-13-2006, 08:26 PM

Default Tough spot. UB 2-7 $80-$160

Alright this game is 3 handed with me and two complete maniacs. Almost every hand is 3 bet pre-draw and theres plenty of chip spewing from both of them. Im playing reasonably tight for 3 handed play so that I can punish them when i make some hands, and stay away when im rough since ill get action no matter what.

Im in BB with 267.. button raises, sb 3-bets (the slightly better of the two of them) this is a fold for me in a tighter game but not this one.. i call. button calls

SB draws 2 I draw 2.. Button draws 3.. We check it around (first time thats happend).. Pot is $720 btw

We all draw 2 on second draw... I make 109762.. SB checks (almost always bets when he improves to 1 card draw in this spot). I bet.. button raises.. Buttons range (total snow, a made 10 or better or a 1 card 7 draw) By default i play small ball in this spot and just call and stand pat rather than 3-bet to avoid spewing chips when im beat. This may sound weak-tight but i dont do it often and it causes a lot of people to break better 10s and 9s.

Im totally surprised when SB calls two cold and the action comes back to me.. What do you guys do?

A) fold
B) Call and stand
C) Call and draw 1
D) Call and draw 2
E) spew it up with a 3 bet and gamble that your good and they will miss! hehe