Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-13-2006, 12:56 AM

Default OOT - Help me respond to this girl on Craig\'s List

So I am looking around on Craig's List, and I see this post below. Since it's a hot chick posting online, I'm sure she's gotten a ton of responses in the last few hours. Help me put together a money response to send to her. Obviously if I score some sort of date with her resulting from this, a trip report will ensue.

Thanks,
Kostner

[ QUOTE ]

Jesus christ, online dating can produce some of the worst dates ever. The last guy i went out with brought a sock puppet... a [censored] sock puppet... on our date and tried to talk to me with it. To be cute, I think. But it freaked me out. Seriously. Maybe I'm old fashioned, but no sock puppets please. And if my use of "jesus christ" offended you, we're probably not a good match. I'd prefer someone funny. Not like "I have a great sense of humor" funny, but seriously funny. And if you're reading this thinking "Hey, I'm funny!" then you're probably not. Also, I know that all of you say that you love to hike. And I also know that most of you dont. I'm the same way. I like nature. I enjoy hanging out there occasionally. But I don't subscribe to backpacker magazine and I'm not going to imply that I do. And this is important: i am totally retarded for my cat. Like baby-noises retarded. I like my cat more than I will probably ever like you. You should like my cat more than me too. other stuff: - I'm totally into that Flash Gordon movie with the Queen soundtrack (Flash... AHHHH AHHHHH!). - I enjoy foreign films, but not like those people that enjoy foreign films on the first and second dates, then only like football. I really enjoy them, and will probably want to see them on my third and fourth dates too. - I dont swear much, but i would much rather hang out with people who do. People who dont swear are boring. - I sell my soul away in a cube from 8-5. you should be prepared to listen to me complain about this. A lot. - I listen to some really spineless this-is-what-IKEA-sounds-like music (Aimee Mann, Coldplay, Pete Yorn) - the kind of music that comes prestocked in a condo. and I know it isn't cool. I'm sorry. So if you're hoping for someone to tell you why Bee Thousand is the best GBV album, I'm probably not your type.

[/ QUOTE ]