Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-05-2006, 05:42 PM

Default Beware of OnGame\'s Futurebet sites (e.g. pokes poker)

There has been some discussion in other threads concerning this issue and I think it needs to be brought to everyone's attention. The OnGame network is compromised of dozens of different sites, some of which are household names (e.g. Hollywood Poker, Pokerroom, Eurobet) and many of which are not (e.g. Pokes Poker, Bayou Poker.) Many of the smaller sites on this network use the company Futurebet to handle deposits and withdrawls. I personally play on Pokes Poker, and know for a fact that they contract out Futurebet. Piecing together the information from a variety of posts (see http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...age=0&vc=1), a pattern appears. Futurebet appears to be an extremely incompetent company that is very very slow at processing cashouts and is perhaps even corrupt. I have had 2 cashouts at Pokes pending for a week each with no response when I emailed customer support. I have a friend having a similar problem at Pokes, and I read some threads earlier about players on here having trouble with cashouts at Bayou Poker as well (which I believe also uses Futurebet as a cashier.) It appears that Futurebet is an extremely disorganized and unreliable company that is presently doing a horrible job at processing cashouts. In fact, if you follow the link I pasted above, you will see that a Pokerroom rep even concedes that Futurebet is not a functional company! I honestly would not be surprised if I never see my money again. So, to all of you out there, if you're thinking of making a deposit to a small site in the OnGame network, *please* do your homework beforehand and do NOT deposit there if they use Futurebet as a cashier. They are completely unreliable and if you deposit to them you may never see your money again.