Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-04-2006, 11:37 AM

Default Re: Rocker Chicks

[ QUOTE ]
Just got back from a The Dreaming, Godhead, Ra, and Ill Nino concert and an observation of mine is that good looking chicks at such places are very, very few and far between. Out of the ~200 or so people who where there (Of which I'd guess 35% were women), I saw maybe 3 hot chicks and about 5 disqualified for smoking. Far too many are overweight, overpierced, and just overall unattractive.

Any thoughts as to why, OOT? Observations of your own?

Side note- concert was pretty good. Stood front row and got a drumstick from one of the drummers from Ill Nino. It was also ridiculously hot in there and smokey. A friend of a friends who was there too got pulled up on stage by the lead singer of ill nino and had beer poured in his mouth.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe this is overanalyzing it, but I think oftentimes you find overweight unattractive girls at concerts because it gives them something to be a part of and enthusiastic about. Oftentimes those girls are going to be huge fans of the particular band playing, and are going to be over the top decked out in rocker and/or the specific bands gear.