Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-07-2006, 10:52 PM

Default sidebets!

so i played in the 500+30 limit event at the borgata poker open today, didnt cash, but that dosent really matter cuz i looked at the payout structure, and apparently unless i made like at least 4th place or something, it would have been a complete watse of time anyway, but it was fun, and my table may possibly be the wildeest [censored] LHE table ive ever played at

anyway, on to more important things, during the event, i managed to get myself stuck $3400 betting on the color of flops against jfthomas(paridise regulars should know who he is, i think), starting with $25 bets, and eventually kicking it up to $50, then $100, he was running pretty sickly hot, dont think ive seen that many black flops in a row in my life, it sucked

by the time i got busted, i was able to get myself back to only being stuck 2000(plus 200 to another guy on river colors, and 200 for a last longer), so i made a decent comeback, i should have known that jfthomas was an expert sidebettor though and quit a long time before that, as i clearly did not have the edge

also, hes still in it, as well as 2+2ers Brad L and JAA, gl guys!