Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Poker > Stud
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-29-2006, 09:46 PM

Default Flaw in my game, need help...

I havent posted much lately cause I havent been playing, but I just noticed something in my play I need help with. When I go on a losing streak ( like I am now) and I have a bad session, I seem to stick to fundamental play and not tilt. Something I learned over the past few months. I dont call out of anger or frustration anymore, I learned to control my emotions which has helped immensly. Lately tho, I find myself playing and enjoying when I get sucked out on! Its like a car crash, I just cant look away! I keep playing and the 2 and 4 outers keep hitting, hand after hand after hand (just lost to a 3 outer after hitting str8 on 5th while typing this lol). The more it happens the more I want to play and watch it keep happening, the more I want to lose just to see how many hands I can lose as a 10 or 20 to 1 favorite. For some reason it becomes funny to me. I dont start to tilt either, I stay focused and I play well, but I cant stop enjoying the losing.

I need to know if this has happened to anyone else here, and what this means about my game. Need to get this cleared up, its cutting into my monthly profit.

Thanks,

Worm