Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > MTT Community
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-28-2006, 06:36 AM

Default My \"EPT-Project\"

Ok the deal is this:

I managed to get quite lucky and qualify my way into one of the EUR 5000 EPT Events (Player's Choice actually). I chose Baden, Austria (I'm from Germany...) starting the 7th of October. The date hasn't been comfirmed by the poker site yet, though.
Assuming there won't be any problems, this gives me 6 weeks to prepare for what will be the absolutely biggest Poker Event of my life.

My plan for preparation looks as follows:
<ul type="square">[*]Read HoH 1-3 (HoH 1 almost finished)[*]Get into as many cheap live events as possible. (There aren't many, but I'm signed up for a Sattelite to the German Championship on Sep 1.)[*]Starting on Sep 3 till the end of Sep: Play one Stars $4/180 Tournament a day except Fri and Sat (a total of 20 tourneys)[*]Use EasyTournamentSummary to post the Full HHs from each Stars 180 for review and analysis. [/list]
Any thoughts or ideas on my plans?
Do you think I can get replies on 20 Full HHs? (I realize they are quit long. Well they can be, depending on how well I do...)
I think, if I get the quality feedback I have seen others get on this board, I can improve my MTT play tremendously in those weeks.
Also could someone maybe tell me what settings to use for EasyTournamentSummary to get the most accepted form of summaries for this board?

Thanks for supporting me [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
~Matt