Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-21-2006, 03:29 PM

Default Re: cops suck at life (long)...

#1) You were a young gang banging troublemaking 14 year old, drinking and running your mouth. My guess is that these cops have seen a great many criminally-leaning children such as yourself in the area that you were arrested, and something tells me that beating your ass might have been about the only thing that would have helped you. Call it a hunch, but some 14 year old kid who's drinking and involved in pre-gang conduct isn't going to respond well to a mature, well-reasoned discussion on the perils of criminal behavior.

#2) Some dude gets shot in the head, and when ambulances and police show up, you're still "fooling around" on the playground? Are you kidding? Did you attempt to help the person who may have been bleeding to death? Did you attempt to help law enforcement find the person who shot someone in the head? Surprise surprise, you end up "having words" with another police officer. I bet you were perfectly polite and respectful, and not just one of the many lawless degenerates that the officers have to deal with on a day-to-day basis.

#3) Sounds like the officers were probably trying to protect you on this one, and surprise surprise once more, you get irritable and "have words" with the cops. They didn't like your tone? This comes as a shock, as it sounds like you were quite the likeable youth.

#4) I'm not sure if you were even involved in this one, but again it shows that you were definitely either associated directly or very closely indirectly with extremely criminal behavior. If you weren't there, it's probably a good thing, since I'd wager that you would have gotten irritated and had some more words with the cops, and probably not have been helpful.

Should the cops have beaten your ass? Probably not. Did you behave in each of the first three instances like you _wanted_ to get your ass beaten? Absolutely. Did it surprise you at all that when you flew off the handle and started fighting with cops that you'd get a beatdown?

Definitely sounds like you were a punk kid, involved in some often serious criminal behavior, and were aggressive and combatative with the police. Why were you so beligerant and aggressive with the cops? Were you trying to bait them? Was it to make you look tough to your friends? But you even did it when you were flying solo. Do you have anger management issues? What gives?