Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Legislation
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-15-2006, 03:04 PM

Default Here\'s what I got from Ga Senator regarding HR4411...

Anyone wishing to share their views with this douche, please do.

Dear Mr. xxxx :

Thank you for contacting me regarding HR 4411, the Internet Gambling Prohibition and Enforcement Act . I appreciate hearing from you, and I am glad to have the opportunity to respond.

In July, the House passed the Internet Gambling Prohibition and Enforcement Act . This important legislation would take steps to prevent unlawful internet gambling by pr ohibiting the use of certain payment instruments, credit cards, and fund transfers for questionable i nternet gambling. Currently, this bill has been placed on the Senate calendar under general orders. I support the goals of this legislation, and therefore have signed a letter to Senate leadership asking that they make this a legislative priority.

Please feel free to visit my website at http://isakson.senate.gov/ for more information on issues that may be of importance to you. Thank you again for contacting me, and I hope you will not hesitate to call on me in the future if I can be of assistance to you.

Sincerely,
Johnny Isakson
United States Senator