Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Poker > Other Poker Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-11-2006, 06:01 PM

Default Floor Error in My Favor???? collect 4k...

After read Shaniac's Blog, http://shaniaconline.blogspot.com/, I started thinking about the best (for me) floor decision during the WSOP.

3 handed 200-400 Badagi @ the Rio
Im in the SB, the BB is the alleged spot in the game, and the button is a player I have played with all series long.

The button Raises, I 3 bet in sb with 43A (no diamond), they both call and both draw 2.

I catch a blank and bet they both call.

I draw 1, they both draw 2 again, I catch a blank and bet, the BB raises the button folds I call.

I throw 1 card out the BB stands pat, now the dealer goes to deal me the flimsy RIO card and hits his wrist or something and the 5 of diamonds flutters through the air and lands face up in front of me, as if I was playing stud!!!

Now this card is pretty much gin in badagi, but I have NO IDEA what the rule is, but know I want this freaken card.

Anyway the floor is called, the female floors person from the high section comes over (not sure of her name but I owe her a christmas card) and says we dont have official badagi rulings, so we use 2-7 rules, and if its a "wheel card" you are forced to keep it. WHOOAA !!!

I show him my hand (virtual nutz) and dont bet the river due to the confusion.