Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-09-2006, 02:07 PM

Default Absolute Poker Unethical Practices

I deposited to Absolute Poker over the course of one week about $4000 via epassporte to the site. I then I wanted cashout my balance for $2900.

They said I can only do neteller or check because they can't refund to epassporte because they don't have a away to and they are waiting for a special account so they can. (1st lie) They can't do it epassporte cause they don't have enough float to cover on epassporte I assume.

I closed my neteller account because of fraud on their part (another long story) so my only option is check now. I requested a check then. I travel as poker player and am almost never home, so a check is pretty inconvienent.

So 5 days later I'm still waiting, they said because epassporte was reviewing my epassporte account. I know this sounded like a lie because I do a much high volume regulary on epassporte for a long time on epassporte than a measely $4k, plus I was requesting less than I deposited and wasnt even cashing out via epassporte. One quick phone call to epassporte, great CS btw, and they said Absolute Poker was not being truthful because it was not possible for them to be investigating.

Then epassporte sent an email right after confirming my acocunt in good standing and that Absolute Poker had no authority to be holding my funds as they are.

Just thought I should warn everyone about absolute poker. I'm dealing in peanuts with them and they are giving me problems, I couldn't imagine trying to get significant money from them.