Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-09-2006, 05:11 AM

Default So, is Full Tilt the place to go to?

Im a NL-player, playing mostly NL100 and sometimes higher, almost exclusively on Party Poker. I guess you are all tired of hearing about the "MONSTER PROMOTION SUXX OMFGAAAA!!!!" and I won't explain my reasons for leaving party any further, since I'm positive you understand my motives. I have spent the last couple of days searching for a new site to call "home".

The site Im looking for is required to have PT and PA-Hud support, a steady player base and a good amount of fish... The alternatives are not many to be honest. The only good options I found so far are Pokerstars and Full Tilt. I like Pokerstars, they have a huge player pase, great software etc. but no bonuses, no rakeback, and for some reason I find the quality of play to be somewhat higher than "standard" despite the player base. Full Tilt on the other hand have more bonuses, rakeback and they also have a pretty neat interface and reliable software.

Pokerstars also has great multitabling opportunities with the resizable windows etc. and a great vip-shop/reward-system... The more I tried these sites out the more I realized how much better than Party Poker they both actually are. I guess if it wasn't for the party fish I would have been gone a long time ago... So I guess what it really comes down to is choosing between these to sites, and I am leaning towards Full Tilt for the reasons stated above. But I would be happy for any input you might have. Maybe there are other sites out there also worth a try?