Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-26-2006, 02:25 AM

Default Lobby Party To Have Monster Rake OPT-OUT Button! If Pacific Can Do It

Email Party and tell them if they have any respect at all for their biggest Rake contrbutor players they should not be forcing them to pay for a Monster Rake promotion they never asked for and don't want.

So Party claims to listen to their customers - well listent to this customer. I contribute $5 or $6k a month in rake and I DON'T WANT your Monster Rake Demotion.

Party should be providing an Opt-Out button on Monster Rake tables. No Monster Rake no Monster BBJ for that player.

Think it is not possible?

PACIFIC POKER has it! Yes the same crap Pacific Poker with the crap software and the terrible customer service attitude allows their players to opt out of paying the extra rake on their BBJ tables!

If bottom of the barrell Pacific can do it then a company with the resources of Party surely can.

Remember this Monster Rake promotion is until June '07 just think how much of your winnings will be siphoned off by then.

Email Party and MAKE them give an Opt-Out button.

I'm going to email them every day until they do...

[ QUOTE ]
The obvious and fair solution is to make it so players can play at the Monster tables but opt out of the monster jackpot having their $.50 returned to them instead. If, as you say, the games are the same and it's not costing me anything extra, you should gladly let me opt out and refund the $0.50 per hand. Of course the player would not be able to play in the tournaments, but I have zero interest in those anyway.

[/ QUOTE ] - from ajmargarine