Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > Tournament Circuit/WSOP
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-21-2006, 06:03 PM

Default What else to do in Vegas besides of gambling and partying

For those who arenīt Vegas-experts: What to do in Vegas besides of dining and going to clubs (these things have already been covered here), gambling and drinking?

Here are some things Iīm planing to do (Iīm gonna rent a car to be more flexible):

Gonna go to Lake Mead to rent a personal watercraft (at least thatīs what they are called on the homepage) Boat rental

Want to drive some go cart. Any recommendations, where to go?

Iīll bring my golf clubs. Just started playing about 3 months ago, so Iīm obviously not too good at it. On very good days I shoot a 105, but itīs still lots of fun to me. Any suggestions, which courses to play? If I want to take a pro lession, where to go? (Anyone looking for a golfpartner sends a PM)

Iīve been to Hover Dam and Grand Canyon several times, so I most probably skip these possibilities.

I know that one can go skydiving, but, although Iīm sure this must be a great experience, I just dont have the guts to make the jump. Some of you might try it though and write a trip report [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Rollercoaster: Iīve done the NY.NY. rollercoaster and probably gonna take a ride on that one again, as long as I donīt have to wait for more than 30 - 45 minutes. Any other good rollercoasters?

Iīve been to the cirque du soleil several times. Saw Mystere twice (liked it very much), O (loved that one) and Zumanity (found it horrible). I think thereīs another show (Ka?), but Iīm not sure whether itīs worth to see or not.

Of course there are other shows of all sorts, but I havenīt seen any of them, since Iīm afraid that my english isnīt good enough out of it (besides the topless shows this is. Guess, perfect english isnīt too important in these shows [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] )

Post your reccomenedations regarding any kind of entertainement worth seeing here.

Martin Aigner