Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-17-2006, 04:20 AM

Default Re: Version 2.01 beta

The new TableNavigator is absolutely fantastic - especially the amazing work on the new configuration GUI and studio. Thanks to all the contributors for their efforts, it's appreciated.

The only problem I've encountered with the new version is that sometimes (usually on startup, but occasionally on exiting a table) TN recognizes the Party Poker lobby as a 'table' and gives it a blue bar, letting me scroll through the table list with my left analogue pad (so this may be a designed feature). I never want to do this as I want to use my mouse for lobby control, plus it causes other issues...

When the lobby is the active TableNavigator 'table', it disables my ability to navigate to the other open tables (because the left analogue stick is now scrolling the table list in the lobby and not directing table selection). When this happens I have to restart TN.

More worryingly, sometimes when the Party lobby is the active 'table' it seems to disable the lobby's graphics refresh. The lobby becomes an empty white window, forcing me to restart Party Poker to get the lobby back.

Is there anyway for me to disable lobby control and stop TN activating the lobby?

I don't think anyone else has reported this bug yet, so it may be something particular with my setup. Some possible causes: I use PartyPlanner, which hooks and controls the Party lobby - is it possible this is causing some conflict with TN? Also, I use PokerStarter to launch all my Poker apps, to do this I have to put the TN .ini in the PokerStarter directory...

Thanks again for this great software.

James