Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-05-2006, 07:20 PM

Default Re: Negreanu borrows $100,000 in HSP

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Dude, you're reading wayyyy too much into things.

Jennifer Tilley is hovering around Phil because they live together (more importantly, she probably wants free face-time). I doubt any of the money he's playing with is hers. Besides, he was up $200K and was leaving, so he wasn't lending Jennifer's money.

If you read BarryG's site, you'll see that he often lends/borrows from Mimi Tran (or at least used to).

So Laak busted his $100K cherry. Big deal.

[/ QUOTE ]

How come the other players don't have their lovers standing behind them looking very concerned everytime they are in a hand? Barry G had a relationship with Mimi Tran, the same way Tilley and Laak have a relationship that is why I think she is staking him. Academy award winners don't need face time on a third rate cable channel.

Regarding the other posters comments about Negreanu's lower buy in this year, as long as you have everyone covered, what differance does it make how much you buy in for? If Negreanu is so loaded and thinks its cool to sit down with $1 million why didn't he do it again? I will give you three guesses.

[/ QUOTE ]

freekobe was right.