Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-03-2006, 08:44 PM

Default Neteller is really starting to piss me off

I just went to make a withdrawal on my debit card and I get a message at the ATM saying that I am going over my daily limit. So I think, wtf, and drop the amount by $100. No dice. Another $100. Again, denied. So I keep trying until I get all the way down to $300. It finally goes through. $300??? WTF???

I guess I should have stopped by an ATM close to home rather than driving 25 minutes away to an ATM near the store where I was planning on making a purchase. Then I would have had time to come home and grab some cash and make it to the store before they close until JULY 5TH...grrrr...

I call Neteller and they confirm that my withdrawal limit has indeed been dropped to $300. They have no explanation as to why this happened. I won't be able to get the limit raised until after the 4th. For the third or fourth time in the last couple of months I suggested to them AGAIN that they should take the time to contact their customers when they make random changes to their accounts.

I'm getting pretty fed up with how flaky Neteller has been lately. Would somebody else PLEASE startup a reliable payment processing service???