Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > STT Strategy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-02-2006, 07:10 PM

Default OT: Why I got banned from 2+2

So I got an email today saying that I was banned from 2+2. Here's a short version of what happened:

I made 2 posts about this Russian girl from MySpace who tried to scam me. Basically I thought I was going on a date, but she was actually trying to sell me some phone service. I almost got in a fight with this guy at this BS convention.

So in my post I mentioned that I got into a confrontation with this dude and he said he was going to "drop me" so I told him I knew how to kickbox (which is true) and we could fight right here if he wants.

I get like 20 posts telling me I'm a huge douche bag and there's no way I kickbox. Somebody with 1 post looks searches for MySpace profile and posts my picture. Then like 20 more people are like hahahahahah you look like such a tool in that pic; this is proof you don't know how to fight.

Next someone starts making really inappropriate posts with MSart using my face on like a dog and all sorts of crap.

Next thing I know someone notifies me that I am in some poll to be banned from 2+2. I look at the poll and I have 50+ votes and the thing just started. Btw, these were the ONLY 2 posts I have made in OOT in like 2 months. So I sent the guy who made the poll ([censored]) a message saying F U... and I got banned.

I'm not really that upset by the way. The whole situation was insane (Russian girl story). I've been laughing about it a lot with my friends. Telling a mod to F off was not a good idea. But common this guy adds me to this survivor style ban list for making 2 posts. I HAD over 2000+ posts on this forum; I mean I feel it is irresponsible just to ban people like that. Am I wrong? I mean I can see how someone would say well you told a mod to F off so therefore you should be banned.