Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-29-2006, 12:00 AM

Default Trip Report: Eating Raw Chicken

So, a few nights ago, i went to my friends steve's house and as i entered he offered me some chicken. I saw him take it out of the microwave and he served it to me in a dark room where 5 of us were watching a movie.

The chicken was breaded and was shaped like small chicken breasts. Steve served with chinese duck sauce with hot red pepper flakes. After my first bite i asked steve if "the chicken was raw?" But he assured me that he couldn't have [censored] it up because it was precooked.

As i was finishing one small breast, steve asked me "what is this chewy part that i cant swallow." Immediately I realized that the chicken was raw and ran into the kitchen and spit it out on the counter. Steve pulled the bag of frozen tyson chicken out of his freezer and showed me the instructions of how to cook it. "25 minutes in the oven." I instantly knew that it wasn't precooked and ran to the bathroom to hurl.

Sure enough it was "ready to cook" chicken and i had eaten a small breast of raw chicken.

five minutes later My girlfriend proceeds to tell me that i probably didn't get it all out. This makes me start heaving again.

To top it all off, his dog pukes twice nearly on my feet once.

So will i die/ get sick?
SHould i kill my friend?
Was my gf a douche or a great friend for telling me i probably didn't get it all?

Mike