Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-27-2006, 11:20 AM

Default Re: Tuff fish is BUSTO

[ QUOTE ]
Tony,

after watching a few of your videos, which I found very entertaining, my advice to you must be that when you come back, PLEASE play lower stakes!

With all due respect, I donīt think you are experienced enough to beat the levels you have been playing at. I mean, the players at 10/20 definitely are VERY good, and even at 3/6, my opinion is that there are lots of good players there, and from what I have seen in the videos you seem to make quite a few bad plays. And please donīt take this as an insult, just a friendly peace of advice. I have a friend of mine who thought he was a winning player at 5/10 after playing poker for about a month just because he was running well for a short period. You donīt have to play in the toughest games immediately, people at these levels often have years of experience with the game, so to beat these guys takes a lot of experience with the game.

Why not start out at the lower levels and see if you are a winning player there, and then gradually advance up? Myself, I have been playing 0.5/1 NL for quite some time, over a year, but still havenīt moved up just because I donīt want to before I really feel I have an edge on the average player at the higher levels. (Yes, I am not quick with learning poker...)

GL in the future!

Ps. Please post some more videos when you return! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]