Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > STT Strategy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-23-2006, 05:08 PM

Default STT live chat

ok guys, after speaking with some of you and seeing some posts, i think its a good idea that we had an option of live chat. ill be in here most of the time now that my classes are done, and people can come and go as they please. Bruin helped out a lot with a contact list and i think this is a good edition, so here are the details:

the chat is on mIRC (www.mirc.com to DL)
when youre logging on IRC, use the DALnet server, as this is the server the chat is on
the channel is #STT (to join channels you type /j #channel name, so youd be typing /j #stt)

to learn how to use irc better, just go to the help option at the top of the program or join #help if you want to ask questions about registering your nick (username) and what not.

OPS: on DALnet's chat channels the person who makes a room is a channel operator, meaning they (or I in this case) founded the room and have the power to ban people who abuse the rules or OP other people just for regulation purposes. as of now im the only op simply because i dont know who is going to be using this room. if i see a popular STTFer in there a lot and he is generally trustworthy and what not, i will op them to aid me in making sure an op is around (more for DALnet policy than any other reason).

if you have any questions, PM me or IM (Hypotron). ill hopefully see you all there soon.