Raise less than AI (specify) 13 56.52%
Limp 1 4.35%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-23-2006, 02:38 PM

Default Re: Belgariad game thread

Pudley,

[ QUOTE ]
When we're trying to convince someone that his role isnt what he thinks it is, we need him to trust us, and the worst thing we could do would be to go back on what we told him we would do. If I was errand, and was told the bad guys would kill traz, but they killed pistol instead, i'd vote the other way and hope that traz saw me that night. If I end up bad and the bad guys lose, it's all on them for screwing with me.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are correct. The post I made that 1st had me vote for Pistolero (although I obviously didnt want to say it) was subject to you guys killing Traz. It would be silly for me to even take a 1% chance of being errand without you taking away my possibility for winning with the good guys no matter how strongly i felt i was errand. I went ahead and posted my vote early to give the dark forces plenty of time to come out and announce their roles in case you never killed Traz, and then I would have switched back.

So you guys made the right decision to kill off Traz with the assassin IF you wanted me to lock in my vote with you guys.

Once you DID use the assassin on Traz I knew you werent bluffing on me being Errand.