Push 9 39.13%
Raise less than AI (specify) 13 56.52%
Limp 1 4.35%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-21-2006, 05:28 PM

Default Re: Belgariad game thread

[ QUOTE ]

One interesting note is eskimo's behavior towards me. He buddied up early, suggested that we have to follow my vote on day 2, and today he initially asked the mods if he could proxy his vote and follow whomever I chose. That's all pretty consistent so far, if a bit dim in trusting my judgement so completely. However, once the mods got back to him, he decided that his proxied vote would be aligned with Iron_Yuppie. WTF?! He was so thorough that morning and the day before making it known he was following me and then without explanation follows IY. I don't have more evidence for anyone else than that. ES = Grolim.

On to IY. Either he's an Angarak (~Grolim) and ES trusts his brother with his vote or he's a misguided villager and ES trusts that his proxied vote would go towards a misguided cause. So ES just outed his brother or suddenly decided that IY is a more trustworthy vote proxy than me. IY was on my suspect list early on but has made a couple posts that have made my doubt that. I'm on the IY is bad side of the fence though because I think it's more likely that ES and IY are working together, but not by too much.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree that ES offering to proxy his vote to me seems somewhat weird, but if he and I were bad guys, I'd think he could proxy his vote privately with a PM to Jared/VR. If he is a good guy, and does not trust pistolero, he then would have to trust someone else; for the reasons I mentioned above, no good guy vote can go to waste. If a seer comes out while he is away, he can't vote for who the seer names. So his back is kind of up against the wall there.