Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-14-2006, 12:24 PM

Default Re: Why is Betfred\'s poker bonus mentioned so much?

[ QUOTE ]
I view a lot of these posts about how great various sites are as shills, plain and simple.
I checked out BetFred based on all these rah-rah posts and there seems to be one big problem for people who like pot limit or limit - NO TRAFFIC!
Despite checking almost daily for past few weeks, I have NEVER seen an active pot limit table for blinds of $.25/.50 or higher, which BetFred requires you to play to clear the bonus. Even for limit games, there are often NO 10-seat tables active for blinds of $.50/$1 or higher, which BetFred ..etc.
So, CAVEAT EMPTOR, BABY.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nobody's a shill. BetFred just has a great bonus, that's all. How many sites can you name that have a better deposit bonus offer?

As for table selection, how many smallish sites can you name that have a lot of pot limit traffic? Good luck finding those. It's true that they don't have a lot of full ring games going, either. If you are strictly a nut peddling, set farming, bonus whore who likes to play full ring, stay away I guess. Either that or learn to play poker. There's plenty of 6-max traffic.

The one downside is that I find it hard to follow the action on multiple tables. The interface is too busy. I play 8-10 tables on Party without any problems, but found myself timing out once in awhile playing 3 or 4 tables here.