Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-30-2006, 01:30 PM

Default Re: MAFIA: TURF WARS (GAME THREAD)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Lets see here your whole theory rests on me not showing up for half a day, yes that sounds like a great idea. Start a bandwagon on someone who hasn't shown up yet.

[/ QUOTE ]

Evans, just to be clear, one post is not going to move my vote. After watching ASIV, and after what happened in Demon, I am out for AFKers hard core.

You are an AFK recidivist. If you'd like me to change my vote, please post something now. Content would be nice, but since it's day one, not required.

How about a vote, for starters?

[/ QUOTE ]

Since you asked for a post with some content here we go.....

Kyro - not being his normal vote all over the place self, sticking with Areinitz and defending his vote, also challenging those who defend Areinitz

Areinitz - Normally quiet player, although I havent seen him play anything other than a villager

WDC - Sticking with his AFK posters, not a bad strategy early on, not one we use a whole lot

VR - I realize you are an active poster however I find it slightly ironc that you accuse me of being AFK on half of Day 1 when now we have the same amount of posts in this thread.

There are also a lot of random one liner posts not really adding anything, but people trying to not be AFK, GT1T for example. Kyro and WDC seem to be playing off of each other well, may be coincedence maybe not.

For now my vote goes to GT1T until he hads something besides clever one liners.