Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > MTT Strategy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-25-2006, 08:36 AM

Default just pure maniacal or did he just make an amazing/donkinsh call on me

hello,

read a bit on laggish play from the anthology yesterday and decided to try it in a 4.40/180 sng on PS.

Had been hopping tables like a maniac the entire tourney so i had encountered this guy one time before but quite recently been moved to this table, I hadnt seen him do much. i know i havent shown down any raised crap,

So except for bluffing of my entire stack to the one guy who can bust me, what did i do wrong???...

40 left average around 6-7000k i presume

villain 22k
me 11.5k

blinds 100/200

villain limps in mp2 and i make it 1000 with xx in co+1 with 5-6k stackbehind me, atleast BB is quite conservative havent called many raises pf. All folds to villain who minraise me... this confuses me lots but i call with position (seen this mp limpraise sometimes in the 4 and tens with ak but then they always come way over top).

Flop is K 8 6 two diamonds and villain bets 200 into the 4k pot and i think for a little while and make it 2400, he calls semifast.

Turn is a ten (not diamond) he check and i push my remaining 7k in the 8k pot, villain calls. im out

thoughts, im very confused with minreraise pf, i really have a hard time putting him on a good hand probably somekinda of info bet that i dont understand, is it suicidal to repush pf? On flop i think hes got crap most times or hopes i gonna hang myself sometimes. I push anyways on turn cause i want that pot and cant bet anything else really. What im really concerned with is his info bets that i really cant see what he got out of, ie what do he think i have. a well i gotta stop babbling now...