Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-18-2006, 11:35 PM

Default PokerStars hand # 4.99+B milestone thread

This key hand will kick in about 24 hours from now, sometime between 10:00 pm and 11:00 pm ET (unless people sign on like crazy well in advance, which i doubt).

Who here is willing/able to stay up late Friday night and Saturday morning to take advantage of the several relatively easy bonus pots?

After midnight ET the number of active tables drops like a rock from 12000+ to less than 3000 meaning the milestone hands will be more spaced out (1 per 2 hours or so instead of 40 minutes). It will be easier to get tables, and there will be less competition.

We need a nice solid group of Europeans, Aussies/Kiwis/Asians, and New Worldies with priority problems (like me).

Hand # 5 billion will come in around 2:00pm ET sunday (maybe earlier if many people stay up in NA for the milestones). Therefore a willingness to do this for 15 hours straight (with multple breaks) is key - but not absolutely necessary. My wife (bless her heart) has given me the go ahead to try this, but it's pointless if I can't get a good group to come along.