Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > STT Strategy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-08-2006, 07:50 PM

Default Look death in the eye and laugh. $77 reg, AQ hand, late.

Ok, so my title is melodramatic, but here is a common spot, you've raised a large hand on the bubble and someone has repushed. Reads are important. Even while ten tabling, I saw that this opponent used to have a huge stack that he was pushing around on the bubble, about 1.75 times per orbit (like a little less than two out of three spots that he could). The guy to his left doubled up through him a few hands ago. Also, I just restole by pushing all in off the guy to his left two hands ago and I get the vibe off him that he is frisky and wants to be active on the bubble. By not pushing here, he may take that as weakness.

So without further ado:
PartyPoker $77 Regular Tournament, Big Blind is t600 (4 handed) Converter on pregopoker.com

CO (t2308)
Hero (t5470)
SB (t6018)
BB (t6204)

Preflop: Hero is in Button with Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]
<font color="gray">CO folds</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises to t1600</font>, <font color="red">SB raises to t6018 (All-in)</font>, <font color="gray">BB folds</font>

Hero?