Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-03-2006, 08:37 PM

Default Do you carry a weapon?

Do any of you regularly carry weapons on you. Please elaborate if you do. Is it part of your job? Have you always?

[/ QUOTE ]

I used to carry a small very sharp knife, but that was when I moved furniture, and I usually ended up using it as part of my job during the day. Since I don't do that anymore I usually don't have any sort of weapon on me.

There's so many [censored] crazy 150 pound dogs in my neighborhood that I have seriously considered getting a can of mace or something.

One of my friends used to carry a butterfly knife when he was going to JC. He had a tiny little CRX and would try to intimidate people out of parking spots by openning and closing his knife.

One of my friends in high school, used to carry a baseball bat in his trunk.

A lot of my friends carry leatherman type tools that have a knife, but it's mostly for tool purposes.

I don't think I've know anyone who carried a gun where it wasn't part of their job.

I haven't decided whether carrying a weapon is a good idea. It seems like on average it would probably get you into more trouble than out of, but I could change my mind still.