Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-26-2006, 03:03 AM

Default Was What I Did Right? (Kinda Long w/ Cliffnotes)

Of course, I'm a n00b. Alright, tonight I went to a beer pong tournament like I do every Tuesday night. (Side note: Made it to the quaterfinals). What I witnessed distrubed me, however. There was this one guy who seemed like he was by himself standing by one of the tables. From what I saw, some Asian (and I mean no offense here) spilt a pitcher a beer on him. There was some trash talking among the two guys and the Asian guy pushed the other guy to the floor. For some reason this really upset me. Anyway, the bouncer dragged the white guy and the Asian guy (and again I don't mean to sound rascist) outside, but a group of about ten other guys (all Asian) followed them outside. It was obvious that the one Asian kid was in an all-Asian frat (which is numerous a my school, Binghamton). So, for some reason I was really, really angered at the events and went outside with my boy who I had told what happened. We followed the group which probably now number around 20 to 25 (no exaggeration) around the corner. Me and my friend wanted to step in but saw the numbers. So instead I looked for the cops which are usually sitting on the side of the streets where the bars are located. We ended up not doing anything and the kid kinda got messed up but not too bad before the cops intervened. I've been debating with myself whether I acted like a puss and should've risked getting my ass kicked. Just wondering what the rest of OOT thinks about this situation. Also there were probably about six other people I might have been able to back me up. For some reason I really need this feedback.

Cliffnotes below:

Wanted to get into a fight with some Asians over a dude I didn't know but didn't because of the lack of numbers. Want to know if I'm a pussy.