Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > STT Strategy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-10-2006, 07:58 PM

Default Tell me I\'m losing my mind: $22 Speed BOTS

Okay, well, here goes nothing folks.

Over the past 3 days I've been noticing a string of bot-like play from one player in particular. He is hidden from search so I've had to track him down. But in the meantime, through conversations with multiple people on these forums through PM, I've identified some other possible names. Not only that, but I've observed more names myself while just playing lately.

I've received 2 form letters already from Party and I'm not getting anywhere with their investigation team.

I'd like you folks who are interested to observe these players on your own. I'm not going to post WHY I think these names are bots as to not influence anyone's opinion. Of course, posting here risks that the owner(s) of these bots will catch wind and cash out and/or shut down the accounts (although, I guess then my suspicions will be confirmed). Take note of timing, betting patterns, etc.

So here are the names. I'll post my notes on them later, but for now, observe away.

"thathy" (hidden from search)
"lvstrg"
"hnglos"
"frnchrev"
"ragra"

You may recognize some of these names, as some of them have literally been playing for 24 hours straight.

Note: if I'm in error and I've posted a 2+2ers name, PM me or something.. but I really don't think this will be the case.