Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-06-2006, 09:55 AM

Default TruePoker ... Way behind other sites

It's been over a year since I made a post entitled TRUEPOKER SUCKS!!!!

In that post I addressed a LOT of things needed to be improved.

Now, more than a year after, I took advantage of their latest reload bonus, and hoped to see many improvements.
Im sad to say that I wasn't positively surprised.

First I would like to say that I love the alternative avatars with the characters and so. It's fun that they can talk and move the arms. But when it has a negative influence on the flow of the pokergame, it's not acceptable.

Here were some of the points I directed last time:

1) You almost can't see the cards on the other end of the table. Especially on the lighter tables. Also the button is difficult to see. That is a HUGE problem as it is important to know how many players are in the hand. NOT IMPROVED!

2)When you rebuy on the NL tables the cursor doesn't stop at the allowed maximum and it moves too fast to hit the max. Other sites have a suggestion for max buyin or other. Hasn't been improved either!

3)When you like to leave - you have to push the button THREE TIMES!!!! 1) push leave....are you sure....2)push yes....you give up table...are you sure....3) push yes again
OK to inform FIRST TIME but then it must be default to let go of the last warning. Irritating when you are 4-tabling and each time have to push it 3 times. NOT IMPROVED EITHER!

4) Betting options have been altered so that you now have options in several intervals. IMPROVED - NICE - TY!!!!

5) When you write support you hear......nothing [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] I have a friend who did write support 10-20 times and heard.....nothing!!!! MISERABLE!

6) When you want to rebuy during the game because you are lowstacked - you HAVE TO SIT OUT???????? BUT WHY? NOT IMPROVED!

7) The cards are now mandatory in your hands. This is good. Except for the fact that they cover your chipcount so you dont know what you have....NOT IMPROVED!

So - why can't they improve? What is really the reason?
Some possibilities:

1) They dont care
2) They haven't got the money to do it
3) They are not good enough to do the improvements
4) They do not think these are important issues

But aren't these important issues? There must be a reason why the site cant compete with the big sites - TP is almost a ghost town.... [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]