Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Medium Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-06-2006, 02:12 AM

Default very interesting extra info agaisnt interesting player

ok so i play almost all onlien 10 max. but last night i go to a freinds house who does incredibly well at poker and a few others liek myself come over and also greg mueller who just won 4th in WPT and is a well known ranked player.. anyway its my small blind and action is to him on the button and he raises to i think 7 with blinds at 1-2. i re raise with JJ to 21. he calls. flop 29Q rainbow. i bet out maybe 2/3 pot and he calls. king on turn i chek and he cheks river 9 i chek and he immediatly fires out a big bet i think it was 60 or 80 or somthing. now i obviously insta fold accept that i catch a glimpse of one of his cards and its three of spades. ive never played him before but i know he is a good player. i mean he did just final table WPT so i figure heis second card has to at least be a little coordinated so now i think its just a bluff because hes bored and its incredbily low limmit for him. so i call and he has Q3 suited lol OOPS. does anyone else make this call once you see his card. also any edicate i should know abotu seeing a hole card in live play