Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-05-2006, 05:37 AM

Default WSEX Warning

I think I need to make this post as a warning. I do not know if WSEX is rigged. There have been many reports in the past of them using bots. I ran worse than I ever have in my life on there just now. Some of the players were absolutely terrible with very exploitable tendancies. It seemed to me as if they couldn't learn. I noticed two players who played exactly the same in a shorthanded situation. EVERY TIME, without fail, they would open in the SB and bet the flop and turn. EVERY TIME. I started just calling until the turn and raising with any pair, and they did not adjust. I did this for a few hours and it should've been clear to a monkey that I am always waiting until the turn to raise, but they kept betting.

Here is the fun part. In a lot of these hands, I would flop a decent hand, TP or better. I wait until the turn to raise and I get 3-bet. Nearly always, it's a weak hand such as a draw or bottom pair or gutshot. Nearly always these draws came in and my strong hands got busted.

It's very possible I was merely running bad and playing against brain-dead morons, but I thought other people should know and share if they experience the same. I very much want rakefree poker to become a reality, but it won't be at this site. I won't be playing there again.