Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-01-2006, 05:13 PM

Default 10,000

ok, i wanted to make sure 10k was an important post.

i have been working very close with Mat, and there are some changes we will be making.

1. status of the ZOO:

the zoo has become nothing but a bash forum. with the addition of the affil and bonus forum, the zoo is also a redundant forum. therefore, we will be eliminating it (look for other forum eliminations in the coming days as we try to consolidate to a more manageable list of sub-forums).

in order for the deletion of the zoo to be complete, we must purge the records in the back-end. therefore, i will give everyone a day to copy any posts they want to save as unfortunately they can't be archived owing to the deletion procedure.

i appreciate your cooperation in this. it is unfortunate, but i am not happy with the quality of the post contents here lately.

ZOO moderators..

effective tomorrow, mike haven will become the moderator of OOT. Jim kuhn will be running the new Religion Forum i am starting to take the zoo's slot. we have had many requests for this, and i am certain jim is the perfect choice in mods for this new forum. i hope all check in daily, as i will be running a "spiritual post of the day" contest, and awarding coffee mugs to the best posts.

Other changes:

I need to inform all of new 2p2 privacy policy...

if i determine that there is a need, i reserve the right to check outgoing and incoming PM's for ALL posters and moderators. i will try and be minimally invasive in this. however, due to poor attitudes and rampant bashing, i have decided i need to find out the source of these poor attitudes, and expunge all violators.

that's it for now (more changes coming soon). thanks again for your cooperation.

finally, if you want to complain about all of this, complain to ME. Mat, Ed and Mason will not help you. My word is final.