Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Shorthanded
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-08-2007, 03:01 AM

Default Re: JJ on AAx board against dbeckham and fish

This is a total spew in my opinion...i did not fold to the check raise, i folded to the the guy calling two cold. The guy called a bet on the flop and a raise then called two cold on the turn. You check raised me hoping this guy would fold, if so I am calling you down and I show you my kk. If he calls two cold on the turn 85-95 percent of the time you are beat. this is a total spew.
Old 10-08-2007, 06:16 AM

he thought you would fold the best and a fish would call with the worst hand...i don't see how that is a spew...
Old 10-08-2007, 12:10 PM

we just analyzed this hand at dinner the other night...did you forget that. 95% of the time, the person inbetween isnt folding anything that he has beat thus he folds worse and I call him down so if there is 20bb in the pot maybe this isnt a spew.
Old 10-08-2007, 01:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This is a total spew in my opinion...i did not fold to the check raise, i folded to the the guy calling two cold. The guy called a bet on the flop and a raise then called two cold on the turn. You check raised me hoping this guy would fold, if so I am calling you down and I show you my kk. If he calls two cold on the turn 85-95 percent of the time you are beat. this is a total spew.

[/ QUOTE ]

i dont know if you had stats on the guy between but like i stated above he was playing 50vpip 50wts over a significant sample size, so his flop- and turncall doesnt mean that much imo.
what was your reason to raise the flop?