Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-01-2007, 02:27 AM

Default Re: Official Team Ship Ship Mcgipp vs Team Action Donkson WCOOP Prop B

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You say that as if I were behind.

[/ QUOTE ]
i thought i was pretty complimentary. you played well. but yes, you did manage to dodge a 12 outer with the implied pot of 320k.

[/ QUOTE ]

But you don't dodge when your ahead. The person behind misses.

[/ QUOTE ]

OnTheRize 4 mod imo
Old 10-01-2007, 02:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You say that as if I were behind.

[/ QUOTE ]
i thought i was pretty complimentary. you played well. but yes, you did manage to dodge a 12 outer with the implied pot of 320k.

[/ QUOTE ]

But you don't dodge when your ahead. The person behind misses.

[/ QUOTE ]
okay tool, how about this:

rather than getting like the 45% equity or whatever in the 320k pot, i got nothing and you got the whole thing.

at no point did i say i was ahead, merely that you won what was close to a flip in a large pot.
Old 10-01-2007, 02:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
a e is obv a horrible tournament player,

[/ QUOTE ]

this is hyterical. i'm a much better tournament player than you (no, there is no way to prove this) even though i consider myself only slightly above average in touranments. my results are even decent, despite me feeling like they have no effect on this issue.

[ QUOTE ]
run this table is ok

[/ QUOTE ]

he's the best player no one has heard of becuase he doesn't run his mouth and i do his PR for him

[ QUOTE ]
and ur right i didnt know much abot abusive bunny.

[/ QUOTE ]

you should've done some research, he's better than nearly every ranked player at p5s- top 5% in skill easily. with any volume, he'd be ranked!

[ QUOTE ]
I dont think im crazy though to think that i have a small edge

[/ QUOTE ]

you're just blindsided by how ignorant you are on the situation

[ QUOTE ]
considering 3/4 other player on my team are the top ranked tournament players 1,2,3 on pocketfives.

[/ QUOTE ]

not your strongest arguement
Old 10-01-2007, 02:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
a e is obv a horrible tournament player,

[/ QUOTE ]

this is hyterical. i'm a much better tournament player than you (no, there is no way to prove this) even though i consider myself only slightly above average in touranments. my results are even decent, despite me feeling like they have no effect on this issue.

[ QUOTE ]
run this table is ok

[/ QUOTE ]

he's the best player no one has heard of becuase he doesn't run his mouth and i do his PR for him

[ QUOTE ]
and ur right i didnt know much abot abusive bunny.

[/ QUOTE ]

you should've done some research, he's better than nearly every ranked player at p5s- top 5% in skill easily. with any volume, he'd be ranked!

[ QUOTE ]
I dont think im crazy though to think that i have a small edge

[/ QUOTE ]

you're just blindsided by how ignorant you are on the situation

[ QUOTE ]
considering 3/4 other player on my team are the top ranked tournament players 1,2,3 on pocketfives.

[/ QUOTE ]

not your strongest arguement

[/ QUOTE ]
trying to have a conversation with you is like walking backwards

Well, I'm glad that you guys held this little competition to see who was better.

No, I really am. I profited from it.

I just want to thank everyone for the laughs. Very funny thread imo.
Old 10-01-2007, 02:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]

rather than getting like the 45% equity or whatever in the 320k pot, i got nothing and you got the whole thing.

at no point did i say i was ahead, merely that you won what was close to a flip in a large pot.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was going to post something mean, but I dont have the time. Im still playing. How about you?
Old 10-01-2007, 02:43 AM

I want to thank all the posters who said the all star MTT team was a huge favorite, cause I got my friend to lay me 1.8 to 1 on my 500. GG

PS. I'm thinking of giving his number to Durr (cause word is he's just as bad at prop bets) This way one of them will win if they bet against each other [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-01-2007, 02:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
so sick my edge in this tourney to be coolered like that, and how nice our teams edge actually was in the tourney, congrats 2 the underdogs

[/ QUOTE ]

not true, this was a real test of skill!

lol @ underdogs!

i'm going to do cool things tomorrow with your 5k, and post pictures of it!

[/ QUOTE ] congrats, i had to get coolered to lose......

[/ QUOTE ]

action, i really don't think you know what you are talking about.

Congrats on the cash, but you really underestimate our killer squad. You had 1 unreal good ringer, 2 other v good tournament players, then u and lil were in there. I'm sure lil is a good tournament player, but i can't imagine him having a clue w/ deepstacks, and if he's on tilt like he said he was for sure he had no chance.

luckychewy hasnt been around as long as the other guys but he is an absolute beast and a very good tournament player.

randallin is def in the top 10 online tournament players imo, and its no surprise that he FTd the ub 200k already tonight and is deep in the 2nd chance.

you haven't heard of alusiv so u think hes a donk, but id take his action over lil or ape or you or holla in any tournament.

aejones is obviously real good. Say what you want to about his retarded internet persona but he is a beast of a poker player.

and then theres me.

[/ QUOTE ]
maybe i under estimated ur team a little, but i still think we have a small edge or its a flip. im just pissed, not because i lost this bet, but lost my chance at over a million dollars, i could care less about this

[/ QUOTE ]

There is no doubt you underestimated us, but for sure if anyone had an edge it was tiny as [censored], and there is really no way to tell. I'm not necessarily saying i think we had a big edge, or even an edge at all, just that you are out of your mind if you thought we were soft.

[/ QUOTE ]
i knew that u and randallin were sharks, a e is obv a horrible tournament player, run this table is ok and ur right i didnt know much abot abusive bunny. I dont think im crazy though to think that i have a small edge considering 3/4 other player on my team are the top ranked tournament players 1,2,3 on pocketfives.

[/ QUOTE ]

I got a lot of respect for ape, imp, and holla@, ( i really don't know anything about you, so i will reserve judgement), but saying they are good because of their p5s rankings is really just ridiculous.

You know who else is ranked high? well, there are just too many names to lol at.
Old 10-01-2007, 02:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I was going to post something mean, but I dont have the time. Im still playing. How about you?

[/ QUOTE ]
How about your mom?