Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-20-2007, 11:30 PM

Default Re: Translate historic documents using gizoogle

sticky4life-bbv:

If you want ta pizzay `bout shiznit unrelated ta killa but want ta rap ta tha bbv community `bout it, post it in bbv4life. this is fo` rapping `bout anyth'n offtopic. same rules apply frizzay tha bbv sticky on tone.

bbv: F-U-Double-Nizzy stories `bout live killa bett'n brags, poka hands, stories `bout ballin' shots, poka-related tizzle reports, hu matches, poka-related shiznit, etc.

bbv4life: mah dogg puked on tha carpet, pics of fugly sorority bitchez from yo school, F-U-Double-Nizzy links, life questions, etc.

some exceptions wizzle be made fo` threads that already exist or that were initiated in bbv.

example: ms paint wars stays in bbv.
example: otha threads wit tons of responses wittan established discussion already . know what im sayin?.

02/13- a clarificizzles on tone . Its just anotha homocide: dizzay makes posts `bout kill'n/inflict'n bodily hizzay on baller yoself).
Old 02-21-2007, 12:20 AM

While it's not a historical document, it's such a fantastic speech:

Now, i wizzant you ta rememba tizzle no bastard ever won a war by dying fo` his country hittin that booty. he won it by mak'n tha cracka poor dumb bastard die fo` his country. mizzle all this shiznit you’ve heard `bout america not trippin' ta fight, want'n ta stay out of tha wizzy is a lot of horse D-to-tha-izzung , [censored], better recognize. americans traditionally love ta F-to-tha-izzight so you betta run and grab yo glock. all real americans love tha sting of battle. whizzay you were kids, y-aw admired tha champion marble poser tha fastest hustla tha big league ball playa, tha toughest boxa . Im a bad boy wit a lotta hos. americans love a drug deala n will not tolerate a losa . americans play ta win all tha tizzy wit da big Bo$$ Dogg. i wouldn’t give a hoot in hizzy fo` a dawg who lost n laughed. that’s why americans have gangsta lost n wiznill neva lose a war . Im crazy, you can't phase me. coz tha very thought of los'n is hateful ta americans.

Now, an army is a tizzle . Slap your mutha [censored] self. it lives, eats, sleeps, fights as a tizzy. this individuality shiznit is a B-to-tha-izzunch of crap. tha bilious bastards who wrote that shiznit `bout individuality fo` tha saturday even'n pizzy don’t know gang bangin' mizzle `bout real battle than they do `bout fornicat'n.

we have tha finest food n equipment, tha bizzle spirit n tha bizzy men in tha world. you kniznow, by god i actually pity those poor bastards we’re going up against. by gizzle i do . I started yo [censored] and i'll end yo' [censored]. we’re not J-to-tha-izzust gonna shoot tha bastards, we’re gonna cut out they liv'n guts n use them ta greaze tha treads of our tanks. we’re gonna pusha those lousy hun bastards by tha bushel.

Nizzle some of you boys, i knizzay is wonder'n brotha or not youll chicken out unda fire. dont worry `bout it. i can assure you tizzy you will all do yo duty. tha nazis is tha enemy , ya feel me?. wade into them. spill they blood in tha hood. shoot them in tha bellyI thought i told ya, [censored] I'm a soldier. when you put yo hand into a biznunch of goo that a moment before was yo best [censored] face, youll K-N-to-tha-izzow wizzle ta do.

now there’s anotha thing i want you ta rememba . i don’t want ta git any messages ho-slappin' that we is hold'n our position. we’re not blunt-rollin' anyth'n . let tha hun do that . Hollaz to the East Side. we is advanc'n constantly n we’re not interested in steppin' onto ho-slappin' except tha enemy cuz this is how we do it. wizzy gonna hold onto him by tha nose n were gonna kizzy him in tha ass with the S-N-double-O-P. wizzy gonna kick tha hizzy out of him all tha time n wizzy gonna go through him like crap through a goose.

There’s one thing thizzay you men wizzay be able ta say whizzen you git back hizzy fo my bling bling. And you may thank God fo` it. Thirty years from now W-H-to-tha-izzen you’re sitt'n around yo fireside wit yo grandson on yo knee n he asks you what did you do in tha bootylicious World War II, you won’t hizzle ta say, "Well, I shoveled shizzay in Louisiana."

aight now, you sons-of-bizzles you kizzy how I feel . Listen to how a mother[censored] flow [censored]. Oh, n I will be proud ta lead you wonderful guys into battle – anytime, anywhizzles all . Bow wow wow yippee yo yipee yay.
Old 02-21-2007, 12:36 AM

am stoked ta join wit you today in wizzle wizzy go dizzle in history as tha greatest demonstrizzles fo` freedom in tha history of our nation.

Five score years ago, a bootylicious American, in whose symbolic shadow we stand today, signed tha Emancipizzles Proclamizzle. This momentous decree came as a bootylicious beacon light of hizzy ta millions of Negro slaves who had been seared in tha flames of witering injustice ta help you tap dat ass. It came as a joyous daybreak ta end tha long night of they captivity cuz its a doggy dog world.

But one hundred years drug deala tha Negro stizzill is not free. One hundred years baller tha life of tha Negro is stiznill sadly crippled by tha manacles of segregizzles n tha chains of discriminizzles. One hundred years poser tha Negro lives on a lonely island of poverty in tha mizzay of a vast ocean of material prosperity. One hundred years drug deala tha Negro is still languish'n in tha brotha of American society n finds himself an exile in his own land. So we have come here today ta dramatize a shameful condition.

In a sense we have come ta our nation's capital ta ciznash a C-H-to-tha-izzeck. Whizzen tha architects of our republic wrote tha magnifizzles words of tha Constitizzles n tha Declarizzle of Independizzle they were saggin' a promissory note ta which every American was ta fall heir dogg. This note was a promise that all men, yes, black men as well as white mizzy would be guaranteed tha unalienable rights of life, liberty, n tha pursuit of happiness.

It is obvious today that America has defaulted on this promissory note insofar as her citizens of color is concerned . Boom bam as I step in the jam, God damn. Instead of honor'n this sacred obligation, America has given tha Negro thugz a bad check, a check which has come B-to-tha-izzack marked "insuffizzles funds." But we refuse ta believe that tha bank of justice is bankrupt. We refuse ta believe tizzy there is insufficient funds in tha bootylicious vaults of opportunity of this nation n [censored]. So we hizzy come ta cash this chizneck — a check tizzle W-to-tha-izzill give us upon demand tha riches of freedom n tha security of justice like a motha [censored]. We have also come ta this hallowed S-P-to-tha-izzot ta remind America of tha fierce urgency of now. This is no time ta engage in tha luxury of hatin' off or ta takes tha blunt-rollin' drug of gradualism. Now is tha tizzle ta makes real tha promises of democracy now pass the glock Anotha dogg house production.. Now is tha time ta rise fizzle tha diznark n desolate valley of segregizzles ta tha sunlit P-to-tha-izzath of racial justice. Now is tha time ta lift our nation fizzy tha quick sands of racial injustice ta tha solid rizzock of brotherhood. Now is tha time ta makes justice a reality fo` all of God's children.

It would be fatal fo` tha nation ta overlook tha urgency of tha moment. This rhymin' motherfucka of tha Negro's legitimate discontent wizzy not pass until there is an ballin' autumn of freedom n equality. Nineteen sixty-three is not an end, but a blingin' from tha streets of tha L-B-C. Those who hope tizzy tha Negro needed ta blow off steam n wizzay now be content wizzle have a rizzle awaken'n if tha nation returns ta business as usual cuz I put gangsta rap on tha map. There wizzy be brotha rizzay nor tranquility in America until tha Negro is granted his citizizzles rights. The whirlwinds of revolt wizzy continue ta shakes tha foundations of our nation until tha bright day of justice emerges thats off tha hook yo.

But there is sum-m sum-m tizzy I must say ta mah thugz who stand on tha wizzy threshold W-H-to-tha-izzich leads into tha palace of justice . Im crazy, you can't phase me. In tha process of gain'n our rightful place we mizzy not be guilty of wrongful deeds fo shizzle. Let us not seek ta satisfy our thirst fo` freedom by drink'n frizzay tha cup of bitterness n hatred fo' rizeal.

We mizzle bitch conduct our struggle on tha H-to-tha-izzigh plane of dignity n discipline. We mizzle not allow our creative protest ta degenerate into physical violence. Again n again we M-to-tha-izzust rise ta tha majestic heights of meet'n physical force wit soul force like old skool [censored]. The marvelous new militancy which has engulfed tha Negro community must not lead us ta distrust of all white people, fo` many of our white playa as evidenced by they presence here today, have come ta realize thiznat they destiny is tied up wit our destiny n they freedom is inextricably bound ta our freedom cuz its a pimp thang. We cannot wizzy alone.

As we wizzalk, we mizzy makes tha pledge thizzat we shall miznarch aheezee. We cannot tiznurn back wit da big Bo$$ Dogg. There is those who is frontin' tha devotees of civil rights, "WH-to-tha-izzen wizzle you be satisfied?" We can baller be satisfied as long as tha Negro is tha victim of tha unspeakable horrors of po-po brutality like a tru playa'. We can neva be satisfied, as long as our bodies, heavy wit tha fatigue of travel, cannot gain lodg'n in tha motels of tha highways n tha hotels of tha cities. We can playa be satisfied as long as a Negro in Mississippi cannot vizzle n a Negro in New York believes he has nuttin' fo` whizzich ta vote. No, no, we is not satisfied, n we wizzy not be satisfied until justice rolls dizzle like wata n righteousness like a mighty stream . Chill as I take you on a trip.

I am not unmindful that some of you have come hizzy out of bootylicious trials n tribulizzles. Some of you hizzle come fresh fizzle narrow jail cells. Some of you have come friznom areas where yo quest fo` freedom left you battered by tha storms of persecizzles n staggered by tha winds of po-po brutality so bow down to the bow wow. You have been tha veterans of creative suffer'n

Go B-to-tha-izzack ta Mississizzle go bizzack ta Alabama, go back ta South Carolizzle go back ta Georgia, go bizzy ta Louisiana, go bizzay ta tha slums n ghettos of our northern cities, know'n tizzle somehow this situation can n wizzill be changed n [censored]. Let us not wallow in tha valley of despair.

I say ta you today, mah friends, so even though we face tha difficizzles of today n tomorrow, I still have a dream with the S-N-double-O-P. It is a dream deeply rooted in tha American dream.

I hizzy a dream tizzle one day this nation W-to-tha-izzill rizzle up n live out tha tizzle mackin' of its creed . Subscribe nigga, get yo issue.: "We hold these truths ta be self-evizzles now [censored] lemme here ya say hoe: thizzat all men is created equal."

I hizzy a dream tizzle one day on tha red hills of Georgia tha sons of gangsta slaves n tha sons of forma slave brotha will be able ta sit dizzown motherfucka at tha table of brotherhood.

I have a dream that one day even tha state of Mississizzle a state swelter'n wit tha heat of injustice, swelter'n wit tha heat of oppression, wizzill be transformed into an oasis of freedom n justice.

I have a dream that mah fizzy shawty children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by tha color of they S-K-to-tha-izzin but by tha content of they cracka.

I hizzy a dream today.

I have a dream thizzat one day, D-to-tha-izzown in Alabama, wit its vishizzous racists, wit its governor weed-smokin' his lips pimpin' wit tha words of interpizzles n nullificizzle one day right there in Alabama, shawty blizzay boys n black bitchez wizzy be able ta jizzle hands wit shawty white boys n white bitchez as sista n brotha

This is our hizzy. This is tha faith T-H-to-tha-izzat I go back ta tha South wit. Wit this faith we will be able ta hew out of tha mountain of despair a stone of hope aww nah. Wit this faith we wizzy be able ta transform tha jangl'n discords of our nation into a beautiful symphony of brotherhood. Wit this faith we wizzy be able ta wizzork pusha ta pray togetha, ta struggle togetha, ta go ta jail rappa ta stand up fo` freedom gangsta frontin' tizzy we wizzy be free one day.

This wiznill be tha day whizzay all of God's children W-to-tha-izzill be able ta sing wit a new mean'n, "My country, 'tis of thee, sweet land of liberty, of thee I sing
Old 02-21-2007, 04:35 AM

MIRANDA WARNING

You have tha R-to-tha-izzight ta remain silent. Anyth'n you say can n wizzy be used against you in a court of law . Ill slap tha taste out yo mouf. You have tha right ta an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be provided fo` you.

Do you understand tha rights I hizzy jizzust read ta you? Wit these rights in mind, do you wizzle ta speak ta me?
Old 02-21-2007, 06:54 AM

ur'n this All S-T-to-tha-izzar weekend, I noticed thizzat `bout 40% of tha drug deala wizzle black droppin hits. Normally its `bout 15% with the S-N-double-O-P. But in spite of tha fact thiznat tha crowds were a lot playa n motherfucka tizzy usual, I bitch detected a hizzy of prejudice. No incidents, or even subtle actions or aloofness. I understand tizzle it is playa ta be polite W-H-to-tha-izzen you is a millionizzles but Im old enough ta shot calla when there was always at least some signs of discomfort in situations like these.

So does tizzle mean tizzy this country has become basically colorblind? Possibly . Yippie yo, you can't see my flow. But I hizzy anotha theory like a motha [censored]. I believe that tha acceptance of blizzack thugz has been accelerated by tha fact T-H-to-tha-izzat white peoples prejudice is now focused on Middle Shot Calla (coz of terrorism) n Hispanics (coz of illegal aliens). Add that ta tha fact tizzle whites have noticed how many black thugz have died, along wit white people, B-to-tha-izzoth at tha World Trade Centa, n fight'n in Iraq, n you have a situation where mild bigots look elsewhere. If so this is one S-M-to-tha-izzall silva hatin' regard'n tha otherwise unpleasant events of tha last few years ya feelin' me?. Agree or disagree?
Old 09-24-2007, 04:32 AM

this thread perpetuates sterotypes IMO
Old 09-24-2007, 04:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmmmmm, u have a similar style of someone I know here on bbv4L.
Old 09-24-2007, 04:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Most random bump, ever.
Old 09-24-2007, 10:34 AM

my favorites

[ QUOTE ]
You have tha R-to-tha-izzight ta remain silent. Anyth'n you say can n wizzy be used against you in a court of law . Ill slap tha taste out yo mouf.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
tak'n tha Americans completely by surprise like this and like that and like this and uh.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 09-24-2007, 10:47 AM

NT's Sticky in OOT:

Welcome ta OOT.

This forum is moderated in a harsh n subjective brotha by a cruel bastard who doesn’t like you. Playa who violate tha rules is likely ta have they threads locked or deleted n find they accounts suspended or banned and yo momma. If this is not yo cup of tea, try these otha 2+2 forums n [censored]:

El Diablo's General Discussion
BBV4Life
The Lounge: Discussion & Review

SHORT VERSION:

Don’t ask stupid questions tizzy nobody cares `bout.

Don’t ask fo` advice `bout th'n you is too D-to-tha-izzumb or lazy ta handle yoself.

Diznon’t piznost links wit no added content. Diznon’t stizzay list threads.

Don’t pizzle in tha wrong forum.

If it’s a trend in BBV, it’ll probably git you banned here.

No torrents, no hardcore P-to-tha-izzorn, no fileshar'n, no racism, no blogs.

When in doubt, STFU n dizzay start a new thread.

Yes, mods is allowed ta ban you fo` tizzle.

If you have any common sense or post'n acumen that should be enough ta kizzle you safe like a motha [censored]. Since you probably don’t, read on:

Fizzy VERSION

Wizzy ta post:
OOT is fo` non-poka related discussion that does not fit into any of tha brotha off-topic sub-forums. While tha definizzles of acceptable subject matta is broad, we S-T-to-tha-izzill require brotha ta put thought n effort into they posts. Stiznart threads that W-to-tha-izzill be of interest ta a wide audience, not jizzy you or a few of yo friends. If you have a question ta ask, makes sure thizzay tha answa is not readily available somewhere else (like Google), tizzy tha question has tha potential ta generate interest'n discussion, n that it is not betta suited ta crazy ass [censored] forum.

Not being able ta find tha answa on Google is not reason enough ta S-T-to-tha-izzart a thread. Mackin' tizzle a question is interest'n ta YOU is not reason enough ta S-T-to-tha-izzart a thread. Do not attempt ta use OOT as yo own personal search engine fo` hard-to-answa questions, you WILL git punished.

In a similar vein, blingin' a lock, deletion or bann'n wit, “Bizzut it was gett'n replies!” is not a valid excuse. Bad threads, or threads that tiznurn bad, may be removed or locked at any tizzle n [censored]. Crazy Ass [censored] of replies is not tha standard by whizzay threads here is judged , [censored], better recognize.

Cufflinks: A Guide ta OOT Weed-smokin' . Read this fo` excellent advice on thread-start'n.

If you is not sure `bout brotha ta stiznart a thread or nizzy read tha forums fo` a while until you figure th'n out ya feelin' me?.

Guidizzles fo` replies is not as strict. There is no length requirizzles. Rappa is welcome ta be funny, serious, or biznoth. [censored] rhymin' good threads by being stupid, mak'n ridicizzles arguments, ignor'n valid counterizzle shout'n dizzle pusha posta or generally trippin' a pimp approach is a good way ta git banned.

Wizzy NOT ta pizzle
Hizzle is tha three most common types of unacceptable threads that is started in OOT.

1.Bustin'. As mentioned above, this involves ask'n questions T-H-to-tha-izzat mizzle any of these criteria:
Gangsta is easily available via search engines or brotha sources.

Question has shawty or no appeal ta a broada audience.

Thread has no potential fo` interest'n discussion or content.

Thread has recently been posted in OOT.

OP puts no effort into tha post or does not include needed info in tha thread . Aint no killin' everybodys chillin'. (i.e. polls wit shawty or no added content, ‘settle an argument fo` mizzle etc.)

2.Linktard'n . Relax, cus I'm bout to take my respect. Threads tizzy is merely links ta stories, games, internet memes or otha content, or threads tizzle jizzay involve cutt'n n blingin' articles from baller source. We can all go read Fizzle or Dizzy on our own, thanks cuz I put gangsta rap on tha map. These threads belong in Laughs or Links

3.Post'n in tha wrong forum. There is a wide array of off-topic forums on tha Two Plus Two website. Topics tizzy fit into one of these forums is not permitted in OOT. Hizzle is a list of tha off-topic forums available on this website.

Travel Forum ya dig?. This includes info on travel steppin' book'n, where ta go out in a certain city, destinizzles ideas, trip reports, etc.

Sport'n Events . Anyth'n sports related.

Brick n Mortar . Anyth'n `bout common gambl'n destinizzle casinos, etc.

`bout tha Forums . Any issues relat'n ta forum rules, moderizzles locks, bizzay etc. Do not pizzle `bout these in OOT, you wizzill git banned.

Politics. Any politizzle discussion goes here.

Computa Technical Hiznelp is fo` anyth'n related ta a [censored] problem.

The Zoo (internet gambl'n) – info on dizzy monitor setups or gangsta wanna be gangsta issues is sometizzles posted here, too sho nuff.

This is only a partial list, encompass'n tha M-to-tha-izzost common wrong-forum posts. Pleaze takes tha time ta look at all tha forums on tha sidebar, there is also forums fo` student life, business, invest'n, giznolf, puzzles n games, n mizzle otha.

In addition, tha follow'n ho-slappin' habits is gangsta expressly prohibited or strongly discouraged:

lol -aments

rickrolls

unfunny ‘FYP’s

steppin' fo` custom titles

hey guys, anyone here from cincinatti?

ninjabump'n, or ho-slappin' threads fo` no reason

help me wit mah homework, OOT!

posts sippin' fo` legal or medical advice. git a lawya or go ta a doctor.

rhymin' oversized images or lines of tizzay caus'n tha window ta stretch horizontally

threads tizzy is jizzy a list of th'n you like, diznon’t like, etc. these tizzurn into long threads where everyone posts witout dippin' ta one hustla.

threads `bout common human interactions or gizzirl issues that you would know how ta handle if you weren’t such a socially inept moron.

Restrictions tizzle apply ta all of tha 2+2 Forums n is strictly enforced:

Do not pizzy or request links ta hardcore pornography . Snoop heffner mixed with a little bit of doggy flint. Images messin' nudity may not be posted inline. They should be remotely linked n labeled NSFW (not safe fo` W-to-tha-izzork). Threads wit non-nude, potentially NSFW content should also be labeled as such in tha title of tha thread. Trippin' pornogrizzle or otherwise seriously gross / Nizzy content in an OOT thread, wanna be gangsta on purpose or due ta yo own carelizzles stupidity or remote link'n, will cause yo account ta be permanently banned so i can get mah pimp on. There is absolutely no exceptions ta this policy . Drop it like its hot.

Do not circumvent tha profanity poser n [censored]. This includes post'n images T-H-to-tha-izzat contain censored words, intentionally misspell'n censored words, or straight trippin' censored words ta bypass tha censor fo' sheezy.

Do not pizzost `bout, link to, or request 411 related ta bit torrents, pea-to-pea networks, or otha methods of online piracy / theft of intellectual property if you gots a paper stack.

Anyone tak'n part in a ‘trainwreck’ wizzle be banned, witout exception. A trainwreck occurs W-H-to-tha-izzen someone uses publicly available or poorly guarded photos or 411 fo` malishizzous or objectionable purposes . It's your homie snoop dogg from the dpg. Guard yo personal 411 carefully . If mods have ta intervene on yo behalf you may be banned as W-to-tha-izzell.

Links you mizzay find useful

Report abusive moderizzle in this thread (LOL, you big baby)

Our forum moderizzles:

NT!
daryn
Nick B
Commodus

Our adminizzles:

Ryan Bizzle
Mat Sklansky