Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Would it have been more typical if the board came runner-runner deuce-trey to chop the pot for the h
Zomg rigged 12 42.86%
Zomg rigged 16 57.14%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-24-2007, 08:06 PM

Default Re: Ask me about: being gay

[ QUOTE ]
"heres a quote from a well known bestiality forum. the poster has a pig avatar"

SPB,

WHY THE [censored] ARE YOU READING A BEASTIALITY FORUM!

[/ QUOTE ]

also, lol at WELL KNOWN BEASTIALITY FORUM
Old 08-24-2007, 08:36 PM

In re: to the bug chaser question: I don't really think this has to do with homosexuality, really. I think it's a combination of two things:

1.) You'll find self-destructive people in general. I had a roommate who every time he started to get ahead in life, get savings together, etc would find some way to [censored] it up, get fired from his job, and lose all of his savings. I think there are more self-destructive fish in poker then there are just clueless idiots with money. I'm pretty well-acquainted with several very high limit players, and I can't think of a single one who haven't done some mammoth 3 day session in which they lost a massive chunk of their roll playing suboptimally, tired, etc.

2.) The threat of HIV/AIDS in the gay community is a pretty big looming menace. You are constantly reminded that friends, acquaintences, co-workers, etc, are infected. I only have one close friend who is HIV positive, but that is fairly anomalous. I think some people are just tired enough of getting freaked out about getting tested and taking tons of precautions re: safe sex that to them, getting infected with HIV, and accepting it so they can get back to a less stressful sex life that it is worth it to them to get it, deal with it, and move on. This is even more so true now that advancements in HIV/AIDS medication has made it so that the average HIV positive middle-income gay man in a developed country is approaching a similar life expectancy to the average HIV negative gay man. The remaining difference can almost be chalked up to that those who are HIV positive have a higher correlation to other destructive lifestyle habits (unprotected sex, doing meth, etc) which shorten life expectancy.

Meth is probably the fastest growing and most destructive force in the gay community today. It is, in some ways, a far greater threat than HIV/AIDS. I've never had sex with someone who I knew was a meth-user, and it's usually pretty easy to tell when someone habitually uses drugs anyway.

I always thought the gay lisp was just a form of broadcasting to those who might be interested that you are very interested in sucking dick. Lately however, I've considered that it's probably also a social group habit that is learned by many people within a specific demographic, the same as how teenage girls say "oh my god" and how stoners say "man" to everyone. General passive social pressure encourages gay people to act this way. Especially when you are talking about the social pressure coming from the only group (gays) that is interested in being accepting of them when parents/friends/school/church/work/whatever isn't.
Old 08-24-2007, 08:49 PM

You're on a glory-holes game show. They prob have this in japan. Assuming the selection is 100% random, and all the guys are smoking hot and very talented at giving head what's the highest% of chicks you would accept behind the hole before you say NO? Also assume the girls are pretty smoking hot, and good at giving head, and that no one will know which you ended up with.
Old 08-24-2007, 08:55 PM

Are you trying to make your thread intentionally difficult to read by not quoting people's questions?

Do you think I am a homophobe because I said I wouldn't do the glory hole thing if there was any chance atall that a guy was behind it?
Old 08-24-2007, 10:33 PM

If I was into glory holes, there is no question that that I'd be in the 71-100% category. That said, I chose the I'm not into glory holes option.
Old 08-24-2007, 10:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Are you trying to make your thread intentionally difficult to read by not quoting people's questions?

Do you think I am a homophobe because I said I wouldn't do the glory hole thing if there was any chance atall that a guy was behind it?

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope. I'll do that in the future.

Nah, probably just overly concerned with maintaining your heterosexual image, fairly std.
Old 08-24-2007, 10:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
How is OOT these days?

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh....do you see why?
Old 08-24-2007, 11:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
"heres a quote from a well known bestiality forum. the poster has a pig avatar"

SPB,

WHY THE [censored] ARE YOU READING A BEASTIALITY FORUM!

[/ QUOTE ]

also, lol at WELL KNOWN BEASTIALITY FORUM

[/ QUOTE ]

umm drizzle sent me it i wasnt on it theoretically or anything you can trust me
Old 08-25-2007, 02:52 PM

{x} prefer less beastiality discussion because that sh*t is gross.
Old 08-25-2007, 04:46 PM

Why is beastiality gross but sex between a man and a man not? Maybe SPB should start a "ask me about being beastialisexual"