Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-10-2007, 12:30 PM

Default Re: CockBlock Stories

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Anyway, I have renee sitting on my lap, stealing kisses here and there, getting primed for our next go around. My no pussy gettin, m f'in, prick of a frat brother says "I never buttered the Muffin" while he is looking right at me. Renee's face kinda goes blank, and she gets up off my lap as I shamefully take a swig of beer.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

NSFW Possibly
Old 08-10-2007, 12:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
My no pussy gettin, m f'in, prick of a frat brother says "I never buttered the Muffin" while he is looking right at me. Renee's face kinda goes blank, and she gets up off my lap as I shamefully take a swig of beer.

[/ QUOTE ]

Uhh, I think the only move is to not take a swig in this situation and kind of look around to see if anyone else drinks. It's not like you took a blood oath or swore on the Bible for 100% honesty for that stupid game.

[/ QUOTE ]

The jig was up because he has looking right at me the whole time... she was on her way out before the bottle even hit my lips. If I ever see that assbag again, I'm droppin him.

[/ QUOTE ]

quick hijack.
I would have beat that guys ass right there. I know everyone would probably not let it go down, but I would have tried.
I know that people have a good time in frats, but this is one of the reasons I always laughed at that when I was in school. There is no way in [censored] that that douche bag and brother would have ever went together. I have never understood half the [censored] that frats do.

Ok sorry, but your story put me on life tilt.
Old 08-10-2007, 12:42 PM

My story.

Obviously this is from a LONG time ago.

My roommate and I invite a couple of girls from work back to our place under the premise of hot tubbing.

That goes well, reasonable vibe is working between me and the girl I'm macking on. We're out of hot tub, girls are loungin on couch in towels and bathing suits/bras or whatever. Coversation is basically all about sex. Then sudden it turns into a discourse about roommates's gf's HPV. That's sexy.

Eventually things get re-sexy, 4 of us are lounging on his bed. My target is pretty [censored] up, there's a lot of flirting, eventually it's just the two of us in the bed and the rommate and the other girl (who worked with and then for me) in the living room. Before anything can happen, non target girl decides that she's not sleeping in my bed/couch, dude decides the same, and they have to pull target girl out of the room 'cause it's time to go. (note that Roommate's objection wasn't to me getting some in his bed really, but somehow he decided that the best solution was that the girls should leave, rather than either distracting the girl or suggesting some kinda bed switch). So at best he played [censored] defense and allowed the other girl to cblock, or did it himself.

Yes I am still bitter about this.
Old 08-10-2007, 12:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
My no pussy gettin, m f'in, prick of a frat brother says "I never buttered the Muffin" while he is looking right at me. Renee's face kinda goes blank, and she gets up off my lap as I shamefully take a swig of beer.

[/ QUOTE ]

Uhh, I think the only move is to not take a swig in this situation and kind of look around to see if anyone else drinks. It's not like you took a blood oath or swore on the Bible for 100% honesty for that stupid game.

[/ QUOTE ]

The jig was up because he has looking right at me the whole time... she was on her way out before the bottle even hit my lips. If I ever see that assbag again, I'm droppin him.

[/ QUOTE ]

quick hijack.
I would have beat that guys ass right there. I know everyone would probably not let it go down, but I would have tried.
I know that people have a good time in frats, but this is one of the reasons I always laughed at that when I was in school. There is no way in [censored] that that douche bag and brother would have ever went together. I have never understood half the [censored] that frats do.

Ok sorry, but your story put me on life tilt.

[/ QUOTE ]

It put me on tilt too... but a pledge giving an active a beatdown might have ='ed me finding a new place to live.
At least we had already done the nasty a month earlier.... but damn was I lookin forward to round two.
Old 08-10-2007, 01:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So I go in her bedroom and there's this other girl also sleeping in there so I say hey tonight's your night let's go back to my place.

[/ QUOTE ]

If only it was that easy every time lol
Old 08-10-2007, 01:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Freshman year of college. I with this chick I'm into, making out in her dormroom. We're on the bed, both of our shirts off, progressing fine.

All of the sudden the door opens and in barges drunk bitch roommate (girl is like 5'1" 170 lb, 2.5/10 oot scale). She had called earlier in the night to see if the room was free, but told us she would sleep elsewhere tonight after learning we where using the room. Fat bitch just stares at us, then finally blurts "seriously". She continues to repeat this several times during the next minute before finally explaining "I need this, I haven't had sex in four months, pleeease" We just lie on the bed stunned as fat bitch continues to spew her desperation.

The girl I'm with is pretty passive and drunk bitch isn't going anywhere so we get dressed and leave. [censored] blocked and sexiled in the same move. sick.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am not a nice guy, but if a roommate, even one I didn't like that much, was in a 4 month slump and told me he needed it, I would probably take off.
Old 08-10-2007, 04:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Then...someone breaks the news to me that she's only 17...[censored].

[/ QUOTE ]
The unfettered age of consent in Colorado is 17

You lose, sir.

[ QUOTE ]
"Remember that time I [censored]-blocked you when you were hooking up with XXXXX's little sister ... that was great."

[/ QUOTE ]
PWNED!
Old 08-10-2007, 04:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Then...someone breaks the news to me that she's only 17...[censored].

[/ QUOTE ]
The unfettered age of consent in Colorado is 17

You lose, sir.

[ QUOTE ]
"Remember that time I [censored]-blocked you when you were hooking up with XXXXX's little sister ... that was great."

[/ QUOTE ]
PWNED!

[/ QUOTE ]

yea people really need to get a better understanding of the age of consent laws in the state they're in. And [censored] anybody who tries to make you feel bad because "she's not even 18 yet!" So [censored] what, in MD consent is 16, so all systems are gogogogo. More cockblock attempts foiled stories please, these others are pissing me off so much.
Old 08-10-2007, 08:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This thread is lifetilting me

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 08-10-2007, 08:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Everyone hates getting a cockblock put on em... maybe some of you have even commited the sin of man sins.... so lets hear em both... received and given... and if you overcame it.

I'll post one to start.

I was 20, maybe 21 and knew a girl thru work. She had a gorgeous face, d+ cups but a bit big for my taste around the hips. (she was 18 or 19) My (work) friend knew her pretty well and I asked him to put a good word in for me.

We agree to go out some random friday, after talking to her, I know she's into me and later bet my friend I can nail her within two dates.

Date one... big make out session after a movie or dinner or whatever.

Date two end up in my bedroom... and as the panties are coming off she says "so...tell me about this bet you have with Rob"

I was almost speechless and said something to the effect of "oh we were just jokin' around"

End Result: I still hit it that nite. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Bottom Line... A good friend will not do this to you to win a 20 dollar bet. Karma hit him good though, and his hairline receded quickly in his 20's.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL I love the chain of causation.