Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-26-2007, 02:43 AM

Default Re: Best place to Visit in Thailand for a 3 day break from Hectic Chin

"In this case you pay about $40 US dollars, and the girl chills with you the whole night, flirting, pouring your drink, etc...then at the end of the night if there up for it, you can pay more money and bang um. I have never done this, because the thought of paying someone for their companionship and sex turns me off."

These places are common in bangkok, i dont know about the islands. most of the clinets are asians or local thais, not white guys. they are definitely more expensive than $40 for the entire night. Some of them might turn you away at the door.
Old 07-26-2007, 03:30 AM

imitation honestly u blow and r horrible at life...U dont know China, and to get a normal "non working Chinese girl" no you cannot just pick them up at a club. Girls going to bars/clubs, let alone drinking alot of alcohol or smoking is highly frowned upon by the Chinese...get a clue man and stop starting [censored]....if u dont like the thread dont read it, get out u geek
Old 07-26-2007, 03:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
imitation honestly u blow and r horrible at life...U dont know China, and to get a normal "non working Chinese girl" no you cannot just pick them up at a club. Girls going to bars/clubs, let alone drinking alot of alcohol or smoking is highly frowned upon by the Chinese...get a clue man and stop starting [censored]....if u dont like the thread dont read it, get out u geek

[/ QUOTE ]
So out of a nation of 1.2 billion people, there are no non-prostitutes that go to clubs?
Old 07-26-2007, 04:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Lived in China for more than two years, studied Chinese at a Chinese university for one and half years of that time. Sure but I bet you know lots more than me. For the first time I understand why people tell others to go and die in a grease fire.
Old 07-26-2007, 05:04 AM

Of course there are bar whores in the bar,

as far as ktv, saying it cost $40 for the girl, then you have to pay other fees for the use of the room, alcohol, etc....So depending on how good the place is the bill can easily get up to $600 for about 4 people, including paying the girls, at a decent ktv place in Guangzhou.

To change the topic, whats the weather like in Thailand right now? around me it has been awful near the 100's with bad humidity!

Imit- your the man dude!
Old 07-26-2007, 07:29 AM

"smoking is highly frowned upon by the Chinese"

i have no idea if this is true or not, but in hong kong it seemed like 90% of the people had a cigerette in their mouth. it seemed like a much higher percent of young girls smoked as compared to thailand.

it is raining everyday in thailand and around 30 degrees plus as always.
Old 08-09-2007, 03:04 AM

for a country that is a total of 20% of the worlds population, China smokes 30% of the tobacco consumption throughout the world.

Seems like every guy smokes but def not many girls...They dont like girls smokin